Re: Re: Biasing in air

From: <biyuanjie_at_tsinghua.org.cn>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 09:00:10 +0800 (CST)

Dear Andrea,

I attached my input file and the plot of the geometry, where V1 in the
figure is the wall, V2 is the room. A lot of planes are used in the input
file to describe the geometry which looks complex but it works. I don't
care the transport of particles in the wall very much now.

I use USRBIN to record the dose map inside the big room, but I can't get
good statistics near the wall. Now I am trying to use LAM-BIAS to increase
the inelastic reaction of proton with the vacuum tank to produce more
neutrons and isotopes, I don't know if it is a good method to improve the
statistics.

Many thanks to you and Best wishes
Yuanjie