Complex geometry

From: beatrice pomaro <pomaro_at_dic.unipd.it>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:29:56 +0100

Dear Fluka users,
          I am asking again for a support; I give in attachment an
input file: the geometry is a concrete room around a UC2 target. Near
the point of coordinates (400, 500, 370) a small portion of the
concrete shielding is created at a mesoscale: aggregates and paste. A
lot of planes have been used at the purpose, that is why the geometry
is quite complex.
Before I complicated the geometry I had no problems of running, but
now, even if the Geometry editor does not signal any error, I cannot
run. I would like a resolution of 0,1mm in the USRBIN.
Could you please have a check if the problem depends on geometry?
Thank you in advance,
Kind regards

Beatrice Pomaro

Ing. Beatrice Pomaro

Universita' degli Studi di Padova
Dipartimento di Costruzioni e Trasporti
Via F. Marzolo, 9 - 35131 Padova (Italy)
tel.: +39 049 8275605
e-mail: pomaro_at_dic.unipd.it