RE: Advanced sources

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:05:37 -0700

Sujoy,

The definition of the beam position / shape through the BEAMPOSit card is
independent of the definition of the starting direction of the particles.
Note that FLOOD produces an isotropic fluence at a sphere which is
different from sampling isotropic particles uniformly within a sphere.

You can define isotropic emission by setting WHAT(3) of the BEAM card >
2000 x PI mrad

Mario