Re: Can fluka simulate the process of internal conversion?

From: 邓敏维 <dengmw_at_student.sysu.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 23:30:01 +0800 (CST)

Dear Stefan,

As FLUKA can simulate this effect,are any cards needed to insert in the
input file to "open" the simulation process,or this process is done by
default?

Yours,
Danny

From: "Stefan Roesler" <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
To: dengmw_at_student.sysu.edu.cn
CC: fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org
Subject: Re: Can fluka simulate the process of internal conversion?

Dear Danny,

Yes, FLUKA simulates the emission of internal conversion electrons and
associated X-rays during radioactive decay. All necessary information
(energies, probabilities etc) is stored in on of the datafiles that are
read in during initialization.

Cheers
Stefan