Re: USRBIN Activity

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 04:18:18 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew,

it is not true that "usrbin mesh by definition is track based".
For some quantity it is (fluence, energy deposition), while for others
(fissions, stars, and indeed activity) the scoring is pointlike.
Track-based scoring takes place for WHAT(1) >= 10, pointlike one for
WHAT(1) < 10.
See the detailed description in the manual for USRBIN WHAT(2). Here I copy the
text concerning activity:

If WHAT(2) = 234 (ACTIVITY) or 235 (ACTOMASS), and WHAT(1) < 10,
                  the binning will score specific activity.
                  WHAT(1) >= 10 is not allowed. <----

The error message you reported shows that you have wrongly chosen
WHAT(1) >= 10.

Alberto