Re: USRBIN Activity

From: S=E9bastien Wurth <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 12:27:58 +0200

Hello,

Alfredo Ferrari gave me the answer a few years ago, it might be on the disc=
uss
(did not check right now).
The What(1) or your first usrbin card must be set between 0.0 and 8.0 (see
manual USRBIN section) : activity is scored at a point.

Hope it helps.
Regards.
Sebastien.

Le 08/06/2011 14:26, Davis, Andrew a =E9crit :