Re: Resnuclei

From: <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 19:45:30 +0200

Hello,

It has the same "philosophy" than USRTRACK for instance (not speaking
about any tracks nor point calculation only about the volume input and the
region based card). This detector is also region based and you can input
the volume.

In Resnuclei :
-If you give some volume not equal to 1, you will have nuclei/cm3/primary.
-If you give 1 for volume, you will have nuclei/primary
-If you use RADDECAY, IRRPROFILE, DCYSCORE, DCYTIMES & the adequate
PHYSCIS cards, i.e. the all decay calculation set and providing you are
linking a RESNUCLEi card to one proper decay set with volume=1cm3, you
will have Bq.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Sebastien.