Re: your mail

From: Mary Chin <mchin_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 17:18:59 +0200

Hello Tomasz,

Thanks for the clarification. I am cc-ing to fluka-discuss so that users
of similar interest may refer to your problem and solution in the future.

Using USRBDX is probably the easiest. You can do this by introducing a
(pseudo-)boundary at the plane you want. Just split the original region
into two regions, both of the same material.

:) mary