RE: Using LOW_BIAS to discard Fissions from low energy (<20 MeV)

From: Fasso, Alberto <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 06:24:42 -0700

neutrons
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Mina,

using LOW-BIAS, indeed you get rid of neutrons with energy < 20 MeV, and
therefore the only fissions you score are
those from high energy hadrons. But why do you want to do that, when it is
possible to obtain both at the same time, using LE-FISSION and HE-FISSION?
The cutoff energy for the LE/HE is 20 MeV, of course.

Alberto