Re: problem with scoring at a given cooling time, using

From: <owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:06:28 -0400 (EDT)

IRRPROFI and DCYTIMES
From: "George Kharashvili" <georgek_at_jlab.org>
To: "Francesca Nessi-Tedaldi" <Francesca.Nessi-Tedaldi_at_cern.ch>
Cc: "fluka-discuss" <fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org>
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Dear Francesca,

I think time intervals assigned by DCYTIMES starts from the last NONZERO
irradiation interval defined by IRRPROFI. So, if your second IRRPROFI
interval is 1 proton instead of 0 you should get the same results in both
examples. However, there was another potential problem with your input
files: when filtering a scoring card using AUXSCORE, even though default
is filtering by all particles according to the manual, I found that
actually indicating 201.0 (ALL-PART) made difference.
I hope this helps.

Regards,
George