Re: FLUKA Error

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:16:45 +0200

Hi Andrew,

when trying to expand the parentheses you used in one of your region
definitions, the code breaks the limit of 100000 terms. You have to modify
that region definition reducing the parentheses use.

As in
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/1446.html as
well as in the link therein.

Francesco