RE: Using res. nuc. inventory for different shielding config.

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:09:30 +0000

Hi Thomas
I think that what you suggest is in the spirit of the second step of
Stefan "old" 2 step methods to compute residual dose rate. Maybe now
this would be easier to write as the routines and the data necessary to
sample the particles emitted by the radioactive decay are already
built-in the code. So if I had to write such a routine this with what I
would start but as I am not a guru this would most likely take time !
Cheers
Joachim