Re: Separating out activity from gaseous residual nuclei

From: Thomas Otto (CERN) <thomas.otto_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 21:58:07 +0200

Hello Mina,

that depends how "exotic" the nucleus is ... I have a reference covering
all those with a half-life > 2 minutes: Annex 3 of
http://www.admin.ch/ch/f/rs/c814_501.html . That should be o.k. for an
estimation of the dose equivalent rate from the gas container at times
after turn-off of the facility.

Regards, Thomas