Re: Question about USRBDX card

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 14:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

You can still obtain easily the fluence between any pair of energies
(upper edges of any pair of energy groups) by subtracting the
corresponding cumulative fluences.
Cumulative fluences can be found in the same file as the total response.

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`
SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025