Re: Getting a series of Fluka seeds

From: Howard Matis <hsmatis_at_lbl.gov>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 17:21:04 -0700

Paola,

I do know that. That will not easily work with the way that I run batch
codes. I want to use the same ".inp" file for each run. If I had to
modify the RANDOMIZE card, then I would have to generate a script that
would change the ".inp" file for each run. I was looking for something
a little easier.

Right now, I have 99 random numbers and I associate one .inp file with
each.

Howard