Re: Getting a series of Fluka seeds

From: Nunzio Tino Burgio <nunzio.burgio_at_enea.it>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:21:33 +0200

Hello,
probably the files in attachment fit your needs.
The first one is a batch file for bash or sh shell that runs up to 4
jobs on a small AMD opteron system.
Your inp file is manipulated by the awk stream editor that modify the
Randomize card and save a copy of the modified input file in a separate
sub-directory. The script performs also
The individual input files are launched on SLURM queue manager by the
command brun.
When the jobs are terminated the second batch file collects all the
individual output file in a single subdirectory. The files numbering
allows a more easy post processing by flair.
Fell free to modify the scripts to meet your purpose.
Ciao
NTB

--
----
Dr. Nunzio Burgio
ENEA - Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and
Sustainable Economic Development
UTFISSM-PRONOC
ENEA C.R. CASACCIA
S.P. Anguillarese 310
Roma 00060
Italia
Tel +396-3048-3410
E-Mail:nunzio.burgio_at_enea.it
WEB-Site:www.casaccia.enea.it
-----
It is not important to be better than someone else, but to be better
than yesterday
J. Kano