Re: Fluka for Mac OS

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:38:24 +0200

Sorry, but although we have now a gfortran version for FLUKA (64 bit),
it does not yet run on MacOSX.
At present we are experimenting a development version of FLUKA based on gfortran
running on Mac (Snow Leopard or previous system version)
but it's still too early to make it public

        Giuseppe Battistoni

--
Director INFN Milano
via Celoria 16, 20133 Milano, Italy