Neutron simulation problems

From: Denis Pantel <pantel_at_ies.univ-montp2.fr>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:25:26 +0100

Dear Fluka Team,

I am trying to perform neutron simulations in silicon.
I am using the fluka iso in virtualisation with VirtualBox configured to
use Fedora.

My problem is that when I try to simulate, using flair, more than 1
million neutrons, Fluka stops and delete all my file (.inp, .flair, .41,
....)

I have tried on another computer, and have the same problem.

If I use the command lines to perform the simulations,I still have
problems, there is an error during the 1 cycle.

How can I fix this problem ?
Is there's a "forced mode" for neutron interactions ? Because I need
just 10 000 interactions.

Regards

--
Denis Pantel