Score only the source neutron undergoing absorption and scattering ,excluding fission neutron.

From: sugenghua <sugenghua_at_cgnpc.com.cn>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:31:35 +0800

Thanks for your advice.

I followed your advice, but it didn't work.
If I score BEAMPART 210 Primary (source or beam) particles, the result is
fluence of Primary neutron, without any interaction such as absorption and
scattering.
This is NOT exactly what I want.

Let me clarify my need.

The source neutrons, undergoing absorption, scattering and fission, move to
the detector. I want to calculate the fluence of neutrons in the detector.
But I want to exclude any fission neutrons in my fluence result.

Thanks again.