target recoil energies

From: Ian Dawson <ian.dawson_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:50:53 +0000

Dear Experts,

I want to look at target recoil energies from proton scatters in fluka
using mgdraw. Above 10MeV I see lots of nice nuclear elastic and
inelastic scatters using usdraw. But below 10MeV I'm not finding any
target recoils when I expect coulomb scattering to come in to play. (In
addition to PRECISION, I switched on single coulomb scattering.) Is it
possible to get the target recoil energy from single coulomb scattering
in Fluka? If so, how? Note I'm not interested in the transport of the
recoils, just their initial kinetic energies.

Thanks, Ian