Fluka_neutron_fluence_always_zero

From: vahan petrosyan <vahan4033_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 11:38:42 +0400

Hi I am a student and try to use Flair under XP with VirtualBox. I setuped
it successfully but I have One problem.
My example: Electron beam with 3Gev energy falls on COOPER target.

Whatever I do, I changed electrons energy and particle number, I get always
ZEROES in output for neutron or photon fluence.Why? Is it a bug or I did
something wrong? I followed according flair documentation.

I tried both USRCOLL and USRTRACK card without luck. I tried these cards
for Photon fluence they worked. Problem with neutrons.

I attached my input file. If you have a time could you take a look?

If you help me I will be very appreciate.
With regards V. Petrosyan