RE: ADS

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:23:07 +0000

Dear Khorshidi,

From your email it is not obvious to determine which quantities are of interest to you for your ADS study.

In your geometry, no region is being assigned lead as a material. In case you want to score the neutron spectra/fluence entering an area with fissile material the lead around your external source should be simulated.

If you want the energy dependent neutron spectra entering a region then I recommend to use USRBSX or USRTRACK for the averaged spectra over a region. If you want to see the spatial dependent neutron fluence then an USRBIN (Cartesian or cylindric depending or your geometry) is appropriate.

Hoping this help
Joachim