Re: source with organ geometry

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 10:57:09 -0700 (PDT)

The simplest way I can think about, is to write a source routine
where you sample a x,y,z position within a parallelepiped enclosing
the organ region, and to reject and re-sample if the x,y,z point is not
inside the region:
    123 CONTINUE
        XXX = X1 + FLRNDM(X1)*(X2 - X1)
        YYY = Y1 + FLRNDM(Y1)*(Y2 - Y1)
        ZZZ = Z1 + FLRNDM(Z1)*(Z2 - Z1)
        CALL GEOREG ( XXX, YYY, ZZZ, NREG, IDISC )
        IF(NREG .NE. ???) GO TO 123

where ??? stands for the region number of interest.
Of course, then you need also to define random cosine directors:
        CALL RACO(UUU, VVV, WWW)

Alberto