Re: score of primary neutrons and secondary neutrons

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 17:11:06 +0200

Dear Hongli Wu

You could use the user routine fluscw.f for that purpose (see Manual
Chapter 13.2.6) which is called at each fluence scoring.

Its argument list includes the particle generation number (the primary is
generation 1, the secondaries from its inelastic interactions are
generation 2, etc). Thus, to score only secondaries from interactions of
the primary you could force the FLUSCW multiplication factor to zero for
all generations that you are not interested in (generation 2)

In order to score secondary neutrons from primary interactions in the same
run with all others you could use the SDUM variable of the scoring card to
identify the scoring within fluscw.f. The character string is available in
common block USRBDX (TITUSX(JSCRNG)) for usrbdx scoring or common block
USRTRC (TITUTC(JSCRNG)) for usrtrack scoring.

Cheers
Stefan