energy deposition and dose calculation

From: Zafar Yasin <Zafar.Yasin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 14:53:49 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

  I want to calculate energy deposition and dose at a distance of 1 m from my target. For this I have used USRBIN and USrBDX cards,
my input file
is attatched with this email. I can see the out put of these detectors in the * .OUT file but there is no output file of the USRBIN
cards in the data files for merging. I can see only the out put of USRBDX cards in the data.

Secondly, I am able to calculate the fluence at the boundary of the target , but if I want to calculate fluence at the isocenter
that is at a distance of 1m from the target, then what I should do? My target has thickness 4mm (2cm, 2cm, 0.1mm/bin). I will very
happy if any one of you can help me in this regard.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Zafar Yasin