Re: Documentation on SPECSOUR

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 22:59:29 +0200

Hi Paul

The event-generator is DPMJET-III; please don't forget to link it with
ldpmqmd. It simulates inelastic (including diffractive) events. Elastic
pp scattering is not treated. You can find more info on DPMJET in the
respective literature.

In order to score particles emerging directly from the pp collisions I
suggest that define a small sphere (region) around the interaction point
and score at this new boundary with any of the usual scorings (USRBDX,
USRYIELD).

Cheers
Stefan