How do I decrease run time?

From: Vahan Petrosyan <vahan4033_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:20:54 +0500

I want to calculate process in which electron beam which has 200pC charge
and 20Mev energy hits target and 200pC = billion electrons.

As I understood already fluka calculates quantities normalized to one
particle an to get real picture in case of 200pC charge I should multiply
fluka output values (for example energy deposition) by beam current
  instead of putting a lot primary particles in START card.
Am I right?

Generaly my question was how to take into account in my calculations the
total charge of a beam .

Many thanks for attention.