LET scoring using mgdraw

From: Francesca Fiorini <francesca.fiorini_at_oncology.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:31:06 +0000

Dear Fluka users,

| would like to score LET using mgdraw. Since USRYIELD produces an LET histogram scoring the
LET of the particles crossing a boundary, I was wondering whether it is possible to do the same
using mgdraw (and in particular BXDRAW). So what I am looking for is the quantity to score
(something like ETRACK used to score the particle total energy), but unfortunately I couldn't find
it in the flukapro folder.

Many thanks
Francesca

Francesca Fiorini
Gray Institute for Radiation Oncology and Biology
Old Road Campus Research Building
Off Roosevelt Drive
University of Oxford
Oxford, OX3 7DQ