How to run linux interface Pipsicad_SimpleGeo?

From: Vahan Petrosyan <vahan4033_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 15:30:15 +0500

Hi I am trying to use simpleGeo plugin PipsiCAD3D to animate my simulation.
In official documentation It is said that "The next step is to run the
linux interface named Pipsicad_SimpleGeo to process the binary collision
tape. " ( http://theis.web.cern.ch/theis/simplegeo/manual/manual2.htm#Pipsi)

I tried run that file Pipsicad_SimpleGeo.linux in VirtualBox by Double
Clicking on it but nothing happened no any interface opened.

How should I use Pipsicad_SimpleGeo.linux properly ?

I linked fluka exec. with mgdraw.f and I included USERDUMP card to obtain
collision tape.
I attached my input file.
Thanks!