Re: Parallel Monte Carlo jobs

From: Vittorio Boccone <boccone_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 23:38:35 +0200

Dear Maan,
   yes you can. I attach two screenshot to quickly explain you how it works.
-> You prepare your input [example.inp] and you click on the spawn
button in the Run Frame and you can create then several child inputs
which will be named [example_nn.inp] each with an independent random
seed and customizable defines.
-> You can run the job in background (for example) specifyng nohup in
the Queue in the right bottom part of the frame.
-> You can merge all the files of the spawned procesees by selecting the
"father" input in the Data frame.
Cheers
Vittorio

--
Dr. Vittorio Boccone - University of Geneva
o Address:

grab_001.jpeg grab_002.jpeg