Re: need FLUKA help

From: Vahan Petrosyan <vahan4033_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:41:38 +0400

Hi Zafar, I think you should use area volume of region around the target
for usertrack.

If you want calculate Dose You also can define USRBIN card in your
interested region (volume) with particle type DOSE-EQ (for equivalent dose)
and switch Auxscore card with detector name = previously defined detector
(Usrbin part:DOSE-EQ (*pSv*)) and with* set:AMB74*.
It will calculate Dose in a region you are interested. You can use 1D plot
of USRBIN card and see spatial dependance of DOSE vs. (x,y,z) Coordinate.

For calculating total dose *accumulated *in a given region you should use
usertrack and integrate it in energies.

I noticed also your photonuc card switched on improperly. I think You
should define it from Vacuum to TUNGSTEN.