Re: problems with 252Cf source

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:34:36 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Carolin,

you can use the source I posted in 2009 and change the following lines:

* Cosines (tx,ty,tz)
        TXFLK (NPFLKA) = UBEAM
        TYFLK (NPFLKA) = VBEAM
        TZFLK (NPFLKA) = WBEAM

to:

* Cosines (tx,ty,tz)
        CALL RACO( TXX, TYY, TZZ )
        TXFLK (NPFLKA) = TXX
        TYFLK (NPFLKA) = TYY
        TZFLK (NPFLKA) = TZZ

That will give you an isotropical pointlike source.

Alberto