Re: AW: question on USRBDX/USRTRACK results

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:49:03 -0700

Hello Olaf,

I came across this a while back.

The answer from Andrea and Francesco is correct. If you plot the distributions, you will see two sets of points plotted
below 20 MeV, one corresponding to the low energy neutrons (having their own binning determined by the group structure)
and one corresponding to the remaining neutral particles.

Cheers,
Mina