Re: AW: question on USRBDX/USRTRACK results

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:33:04 -0700

Hello Olaf,

Not that I know of, unless you used a user routine which you would specify all neutral particles you are interested in
scoring.

If the contribution from neutrons was kept separate (over the entire energy range and not just below 20 MeV), you could
just simply tweak the tab.lis file and take out the data points corresponding to neutrons. But that is not the case at
the moment so above 20 MeV, contributions from all neutral particles is added up.

I am sending this to the list since it might be easy to implement this in future versions of FLUKA if there is enough
interest.

Also, others might have better solutions or a recipe to do what you need.

Cheers and best wishes,
Mina