RE: Simulating the effect of cluster particles.

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:37:21 -0700

Hi Rogerio,

There are some cards in FLUKA that are typically used for calorimetry
problems where results are expected for each event:

EVENTBIN: event-equivalent of USRBIN
EVENTDAT: event-equivalent of SCORE
DETECT: score energy deposition event by event, simulating detector
trigger, defining coincidences and anticoincidences

Now, if your question is how to simulate any kind of interaction between
the two neutrons or the subsequent showers, as far as I know, this is not
something you would do with a Monte Carlo code, which each particle (and its
descendants) is simulated sequentially.

Mario