graphene

From: Ertan Arikan <earikan_at_nigde.edu.tr>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:23:32 +0300 (EEST)

Dear Fluka Experts,

According to my search Carbon and graphene has same density.
I wonder how FLUKA can distinguish graphene and carbon if they have same thickness (for example 5 mm)?
Are the STERNHEIMEr parameters same both of them?
Is the MAT-PROP card required for graphene ?
For the thin material how electronic equilibrum can be obtain ? (Potugal 2010 lecture is not enough for me, I could not undestand it
)

Thanks in advance
Best Regards,

Ertan ARIKAN