Re: FW: Lack of USRBDX Results

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:10:42 +0200

Hi Matthias and Aiveen

Joachim has forwarded me your input. Apart from the additional STOP card
before the scoring that you should remove it is lack of statistics that
you don't get any fluence. The surface at which you score is tiny, at
quite some distance to the copper piece and beam is incident under an
angle and will never arrive itself at the scoring surface.

I suggest that you extend your USRBIN to include the region in which you
score to convince yourself where the particles go. For example, if you
shift your beam to x=y=0, remove the angle with z and set COPPER to
VACUUM you will see it in the USRBDX scoring.

Please note that the region parameters in USRBDX are 'from region What(4)
to region What(5)'. I think in your input What(4) is the more downstream
region. No problem for a two-way scoring if you are aware of it.

Cheers
Stefan