Lack of USRBDX Results

From: Scholz, Matthias <matthias.scholz_at_desy.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 15:43:10 +0200

Dear Fluka Experts and Users,

I am using Fluka to simulate what happens in a collimator of an FEL and
wish to use USRBDX. However I have problems with USRBDX. It either won't
produce results, just blank files or else 4 columns full of zeroes
except for maybe two actual numbers.
I am wondering whether it's how I go about making the areas that will be
hence defined in the BDX card however I have edited these settings with
little change in the results. Originally, I made a 'bullseye' shape of
vacuums in the area I want to measure the particles. Furthermore I have
edited the material (eg to helium) of the vacuums to see if this helps
and it does give more results presumably as the electrons interact with
the helium, however in reality this data is not what I need. I require
the amount of energy/number of particles entering and leaving certain =
parts of the 'bullseye'.

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,
Aiveen Finn