(no subject)

From: Ertan Arikan <earikan_at_nigde.edu.tr>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:43:52 +0300 (EEST)

Dear Fluka experts,

I would like to obtain some characteristics of a material which has not been produced yet, for example refraction index, attenuation
length and absorption coefficient. (thanks to Vittorio's answer but I am interested in the material which is not manufactured material).

renewed my questions,

Q1) Can I obtain the attenuation length by using USRBDX (or USRTRACK) card.
Q2) Can I obtain absorption coefficient by using enegy deposition on the material (USRBIN)?
Q3) Can I obtain refraction index by mgdraw.f routine when the first material refracting index known and using direction angle in
the material ?
Q4) Is the age of photons equals to decay time of scintillating material?

If these assumptions are true could you explain how ?

best regards

Ertan A.