Re:Problem with reading external source data

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:21:34 +0100 (CET)

Dear Mohammad Rafiqul Islam,
there are at least two problems with your data file:
- the first one is that it is not written with a well defined format,
while the source routine tries to read it with a fixed format. One should
either write the file with the same format as the read statement , or read
it with a free format.
- the second is that all the kinetic energies are negative. Here I cannot
help, please debug the fluscw.f routine.
Regards
Paola

  Dear Fluka Users and experts,

I am having a problem to read the external source particles. I generated
the source data using a USRBDX card with the help of fluscw.f and saved the
data as dat file. I tried to run fluka for external source particles but
ends up with with errors. I dont know what the problem is. I am attaching
the necessary files in a zip folder. Please help me in solving this issue.

Sincerely
Mohammad Rafiqul Islam
Graduate student, Oklahoma State university
USA

Paola Sala
INFN Milano
tel. Milano +39-0250317374