Problem with reading external source data

From: Mohammad Islam <rafiqul.islam_at_okstate.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 22:45:40 -0600

Dear Fluka Users and experts,

I am having a problem to read the external source particles. I generated
the source data using a USRBDX card with the help of fluscw.f and saved the
data as dat file. I tried to run fluka for external source particles but
ends up with with errors. I dont know what the problem is. I am attaching
the necessary files in a zip folder. Please help me in solving this issue.

Sincerely
Mohammad Rafiqul Islam
Graduate student, Oklahoma State university
USA