Re: Electron impact ionization

From: Jean-Emmanuel Groetz <jegroetz_at_univ-fcomte.fr>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:20:12 +0100

Michele,

I tried to calculate X fluorescence spectra with fluka 3 years ago and
it seems to me that Fluka does it with the EMFFLUO card. I remember that
Fluka took into account L X-rays and atomic relaxations, while MCNPX was
restricted to K alpha and K beta lines.
A benchmark with Penelope could be done.

Cheers,
Jean-Emmanuel

Jean-Emmanuel Groetz
Laboratoire Chrono-Environnement UMR CNRS 6249
Chimie-Physique & Rayonnements
Université de Franche-Comté
16 route de Gray
25030 Besançon Cedex