Re: Electron impact ionization

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 03:31:32 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jean-Emmanuel,

the fluorescence effect that you are mentioning is following a photoelectric
effect, not an electron impact ionization. It is available in FLUKA since more
than 20 years.
As I said in response to Michele's question, electron impact ionization is in
preparation and should be available very soon, probably in the next FLUKA
release.

Alberto