Question about adding detectors in FLAIR

From: Ray F. Cowan <rfc_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:11:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I've noticed that when I use FLAIR with several USBIN, USRBDX, and USRYIELD
detectors, and have several plots defined as well, that sometimes if I
define additional new USRxxx detectors that some of the existing plots will
now have incorrect "Det:" associations in their plot menus. In effect,
adding USRxxx detector cards in FLAIR apparently causes existing PLOT
detector associations to change. I've found that every time I add a new
USRxxx detector, I have to check every plot definition menu in FLAIR to
make sure the "Det:" assignment hasn't changed. And many of them do.

Is this a known bug in FLAIR? A known "feature"? Is there a way to
keep FLAIR from changing existing detector <--> plot associations when
adding new USRxxx cards?

Thank you,
--Ray