Bug with some materials

From: vahan petrosyan <vahan4033_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:25:01 +0400

Hi!:)

For my interest I tried to run simulation when neutron beam hits URANIUM
235 and calculate Equivalent dose but I countered with very strange
behavior.:-\

When I set my target material to URANIUM FLUKA doesn't run, it says
error: "ignoring input .... nohup.out", but when I change target
material to something other for example LEAD FLUKA runs perfectly.
My question: why does it happen?

I attached my input file if I did something wrong please get me know.

Thanks!