Re: residual nucleus infomation

From: Shirley Li <shirleyli.phys_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 15:06:22 -0500

Hi Mary,

Thanks! I added looking over NP and NPHEAV to get all the products in
mgdraw. For isotopes like heavier than He, I count the number from either
(ICRES, IBRES) or (ICHEAV, IBHEAV) from USDRAW. Now most of the isotopes
number match between the two routines! :) However, some of the isotopes
like 9Be, 11B numbers still mismatch by several percent. And, I get much
more 13C from mgdraw than from usrrnc.

I attached my inputs. Did I miss something in the loop in mgdraw?

Thank you so much!

Shirley