Re: residual nucleus infomation

From: Shirley Li <shirleyli.phys_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:40:02 -0500

Hi Mary,

I just noticed that it seems like all the residual nuclei in USDRAW from
reactions ICODE = 101 or 300 are scored in USRRNC as well. But, there are
residual nuclei from reactions ICODE = 102, 103, 208 etc, and they are not
scored in USRRNC. Are there any particular reasons for this?

Thank you very much!

Shirley