intervals in usryield card?

From: <tristan.davenne_at_stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:36:05 +0000

Hi, I have been trying to score neutrons emerging from a target using a double differential yield on a usryield card. On the usryield card I specify that I want x1 variable 1 to have 99 intervals in kinetic energy. However once I have ran and looked at the result I find that I have 155 intervals or some other number that I did not specify in my usryield card. Also the intervals are not regular in size. I selected the linear option and so I would have thought the intervals should be equal in size!

I attach the input file and would be very grateful for any help on this matter.

Many Thanks

Tristan

-- Scanned by iCritical.