RE: missing "Spawn run in many CPU's"

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:41:53 +0000

Hi Nicholas

To modify the spawn value in a multiple selection you have to first make the selection and then use the keyboard to move the active cell to the spawn column and hit Enter.
The problem is that Tk when you click on an item in a list it deselects everything. I have to modify the message parsing to correct it.
If you select the parent of a spawned job and click run/kill etc. it will perform the action on all the childs. Therefore if you want to submit all clones+spawn jobs select only the parents. You can make the selection holding the Control key and then click on the action.

Best Regards
Vasilis