Problem with Isotope decay in SOURCE card

From: Francesco Collamati <francesco.collamati_at_roma1.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 15:21:08 +0200

Hello,
I am building up a simulation (see attachment) for radioprotection
purpose during intraoperative surgery. For this goal, I need a static
Y-90 source. I have tried to implement it choosing ISOTOPE in SOURCE
card followed by a HI-PROPE. However, in such a manner fluka seems not
to make it decay (RADDECAY is obviously activated), generating the
father isotope and no secondaries.
Conversely, if I select HEAVY-BEAM in the source card everything seems
to work fine.
Is it a bug, or am I making some mistake?!
I was told to use ISOTOPE for decaying static isotopes
Thank you all
Francesco